Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Im back--- mabe--catching up on life

oh my goodness, do I even wanna start again!!!!   Sis inspired me and it really is my fav way to see her pics since she doesn't have fb, other than facetime which we love to do!!!  I looked back on my older posts and realized I do really want to keep it up for myself!!   im just not a writer and don't have the patience to load pics, but here goes...... im gonna wrap up the summer just because I really want to remember it!!  I know our days on the ballfield and this season in life will come to an end... Mikes ballplayin years are coming to an end. We decided not to do any highschool baseball,  kinda sad but we just didn't have peace with it and with a few things we heard going on confirmed that decision,   so unless something else comes up not sure what he will do this year...     He was really good and it would have been kinda fun to see him go on, but baseball isn't the most important thing in life!   Anyway we had a great baseball season last year with all 3 boys on good teams and all 3 made allstars, don't know if that will happen again... so heres some pics of our summer.



















1 comment:

  1. I love this in every way! Once again,wow blogging is betterrr:) The year to blog,yes yes:)

    ReplyDelete